Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy 2014!

OMG!!! Has it really been over a year since I last posted here??? It's been crazy around here. Between school, homework, sports, youth orchestra & work, I've barely had time to scrap! Maybe you know by now that Brownie Scraps has since closed. Last year was rough for many digiscrap stores & sites. Some of my favs are gone - ScrapMatters, DigiScrap Addicts, MeSoScrappy, just to name a few. Not only that, but there were some losses of family members & friends last year that hit me really hard & spun me into a deep depression. I was feeling numb & had no inclination to scrap or doing anything creative. It took awhile, but I'm handling it better now. Luckily, I am on the Creative Team of another store, Scrap Take Out and brand new digiscrap store, Scrappy Bee, which just opened up this month! The Scrappy Bee has a beautiful store collaboration kit called "New Beginnings."
This collab kit has over 100 elements and over 65 papers! Here's a couple of layouts I made using this versatile kit:
Also, iNSD is this weekend. Scrappy Bee is celebrating with a HUGE sale and blog hop!
That's all for now! Tomorrow is another busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment